Páginas

domingo, 20 de novembro de 2011

The Mad Wednesday

Hello ,
Today I will talk about a wednesday afternoon (18 October) that was very hot and I decided to do a Orienteering training.
I took my bike and go away. 
Firstly I have to go to the place where I will training 1 that is 9,7 kms from my house.

I do this 9,7 kms in 38 minutes and 23 seconds


I stop in my friend's house that is inside the map I will training and I was completely exhausted by the heat

The first training was a Sprint training in Malveira da Serra



This is old map that I had in home and in the training I couldn´t go to all points because this place have for example new fences.
I don't go exactly to the point's place in 4, 11 and 12.
I passed the last points,13 to 24, because I was very tired and after that I have to back home.
In this training I think that I don't had many errors and the errors that I do is because the points aren´t in the terrain.

In the second "training" with my friend Rafael. 

We do just a few points(8,9,10,11 and 16) because I would explain to him the basics of Orienteering and how to orientate a map and in the final of the course Rafael is excited to participate in one Orienteering Competition.

After the two courses I have to back home and to do that I decided to go in a diferent way



























In the 2  the battery of my garmin rans out and the point 1 to point 2 is 8,7 kms and I do 22 minutes and 27 seconds.

 The sea and the Horizon - Inspiring



The last part of the journey ( mark yellow ) have 14,6 kms and I do it in 1 hour and 2 minutes.

 Velocity !!!!!!!! ( press play to see the video )

 Passing some cars
 My Shadow




In total I do:

Bike - 33 Kms
Orienteering - 4,7 kms

I have to thank Rafael for the hospitality.

Obrigado
DB

1 comentário: